Saturday 22 October 2011

Day 83...and into the last week

Things going well I think...Since my last post, Naz and I enjoyed our indulgence - a trip to Osaka and a pretty awesome French meal in the Ritz Carlton....which included two of my all time favourite things - white alba truffle and foie gras...in the same dish!!  That is what I call indulgence!  Anyway - we were there to take the kids to Universal Studios Japan where a good time was had by all.

Back to Tokyo and last week the exercises started getting pretty hardcore I thought - especially the reps to failure, although I was pretty pleased that with sit ups I couldn't really get there - 120 straight through...!  I also managed to skip without a trip or a break for 22 minutes which is a new record for me.  I reckon it was about 2,700 jumps.  To think how absolutely knackered I was after about 50 when we first set out.

On the body front, I've finally broken through the 90kgs barrier so I'm now down to 89.6kgs with one week to go.  Don't expect to lose much more given the weight training but the waist is consistently dropping still which is good.  In old money, I'm down 35lbs which is two and a half stone.  Makes a big difference to everything in life and I feel so much better for the whole experience.  I'm really going to try and enjoy this last week of pushing on....it will be tough I'm sure but having come this far etc etc....!

good luck to everyone else in the last week of PCP - it's all been worth it!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's amazing progress with your skips. are you using a speed rope now? or a weighted one? i need to get a new one myself--thinking to try the speed rope.

    ReplyDelete