Saturday 15 October 2011

Suits you

I guess this is a sort of PCP thing to blog about - and if I go back over my blogs one day for posterity (or to find inspiration for another required regime change!) then this will help....

Friday was new suit day with Ren in Tokyo.  He's a brilliant help as the tailor speaks absolutely no english at all so his translation services are invaluable - he should get a commission (I will buy him lunch though once PCP's done)...

These guys made me two suits earlier in the year - one of which I had on when we went along.  The trousers fall down on their own now - and when the tailor got his tape measure out it was confirmed - waist size has been reduced by 11cms....that's quite a bit - over 4 inches!  Backside also significantly reduced and jacket size down by 2 - although chest stayed put, with muscle rather than man boobs!  Was really chuffed and picked out some pretty sharp material for new suits and some new shirts - I am going back to London in November (they'll have arrived by then!) so I'm hoping the new outfit will have the desired 'shock and awe' impact.

Until they're ready, I will have to continue to put two pretty big pleats in my current strides - which are becoming a cross between trousers and culottes!

Body fat percentage down to under 20% now too - never thought that would happen....so I'm buzzing for the last two weeks which I understand are pretty hardcore.  Thank godness it's half term for the kids so we don't have to get up at 5am for this week.  Off to Osaka tomorrow and we're going to miss Monday (shock horror) but will be back 'on the horse' on Tuesday.

Keep strong everyone for the last bit. Oh yes - my bottle of wine is arriving on Monday for the end of PCP....a 1986 Mouton Rothschild....get in!

1 comment:

  1. wow, now THAT'S a way to celebrate: 86 Mouton Rothschild!! well done, at least in 2 weeks time anyway. we deserve it too!!!

    congrats on the new threads and here's to looking and feeling great in them :)

    ReplyDelete