Sunday 11 September 2011

Day 42 (or something)

Been away for a while - too busy!  Anyway, things going good - still enjoying it all.  Back of right knee still a problem so haven't been able to do much leg work - trying to let it heal.  Hasn't stopped me skipping and given my pre PCP weight my thighs were pretty massive anyway (especially from my cycling!)

Cycled for the first time in 2 weeks today - the lack of weight and extra leg power was awesome...powered up a few hills that before would have been much tougher.  If I can get the knee issue sorted, I'm pretty pumped up for my triathlon in two weeks.

Interested to see what this week will bring..!  Good luck everyone - and keep it going!

PS.  Also enjoying the Rugby World Cup - although perhaps not so much after England's performance against Argentina - but the real class came through in the end.  Wales very unlucky not to beat the Saffers today - Saffers look past it - too many old timers up front....Wales threw it away rather than the Boks winning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment