Tuesday 27 September 2011

Day 59

Back to exercise programme full time today after my triathlon at the weekend.  Managed 2 hrs 39.47 so achieved my goal of breaking 2.40.  Looked a long shot after a difficult swim - lots of kicking and pulling back etc (all gets a bit rough) but bike was very quick and then the run's the run....Murakami lovely place - the sunset on Saturday night was off the charts.  Food also amazing - not PCP but mostly very healthy (can you really put that much weight on eating raw fish!?)

Weigh in today - 93.7 kgs now so down by just under 12 kgs since we started off...when you pick up that  amount of weight in bottles of mineral water for example, it has brought home to me what a fat waster I was...!  good it's not there any more (but the key will be to keep it off...)

Onwards and upwards.  I was concerned I would lose interest now my tri is done.  In fact the weight thing has helped - now want to get down under 90 kgs.  good luck all....

No comments:

Post a Comment