Saturday 3 September 2011

Weigh in

So, today was a trip to the American Club, which means it's also a day to weigh in!  Good news was that I have dropped below 100kgs - down to 98.1...which means I've lost 7.3 kgs, or 16 lbs, or 1 stone and 2 lbs!  Very chuffed - I can really notice it now and it makes sticking to PCP that much easier.  Trouble is, my work suit trousers are getting a bit tricky as they need extra pleats...but it's a nice problem to have.

Friday was a really tough day - it's been a busy week at work and by Friday I was totally knackered.  Struggled through my work out (which I always do first thing - which means before 6am at the moment) and then felt a bit ropey all day.  Naz wanted to go to a wine tasting in our building in the evening - which was a social thing rather than a boozing session! - but I was sorely tempted by a glass of champers that was sitting there looking at me.  Still - managed to resist, and then after 10 hours solid kip, felt like a new penny today.  Workout was left until late afternoon, and skipping and weights were all much much better - even managed a few more sets.

Going for a run tomorrow rather than skipping - I need to get back into running as I have a triathlon in 3 weeks....the fitness is there no probs but it's a question of remembering what to do!

Still - all in all a good day and I'm pumped up for cracking on next week.  Next weight goal is sub 95kgs...

No comments:

Post a Comment