Saturday 17 September 2011

Holiday weekend

Finally got through to the long weekend - in Japan they're like London buses.  You wait ages for one, and then two come along at once!  Still - can't complain.  We're staying put in Tokyo this weekend and trying to get our unpacking finished.  Nearly there (except the study - can't face that yet but at least we can shut the door on it).

Given all I read about pistol squats I feel I'm missing out - it's been these that have been hurting my leg and I'm not taking any chances before my triathlon next weekend.  My bad leg has just about healed so I don't want to knacker it again.  A friend who was supposed to be doing the tri managed to fracture his toe last weekend running upstairs - so you can't be too careful!!

Anyway - skipping is now much better.  My 15 minutes gets me to around 2000.  I'm not that quick but I can keep going.  On the weight front I'm really starting to enjoy them and see the benefits of it.  The only thing is having to get up early the whole time - but it's a habit now so we just keep at it.  Friday nights remains the hardest time in PCP for me.  A glass of wine would be soooo welcome. Still - at least I know I won't have gone off wine for life after PCP ends....just glad I will be much better at not drinking quite so much of it quite so often.  Anyway - the new MASSIVE group has started - Paddy's going to end up having 30 minute videos to do at this rate. I'm glad - cos it shows we're quite a way through.  Just think....they've got to keep going until a week before Christmas!

Anyway - good luck everyone and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment