Wednesday 31 August 2011

Floor jumps

Evil, evil things.  I thought my legs might just fly off this morning.  The double sets are a significant step up as far as I'm concerned - but I guess that's what we need for progress.

Also felt pretty crappy this morning even after breakfast.  Naz and I exercise together every morning and now the kids are back to school, it means a 530am start..!  That's ok but by the time I get to the office, I feel shattered and ready to go back to sleep - which I nearly did in a meeting with a client today.  I'm delaying my yoghurts from breakfast to around 10am and then have my fruit at around 12 noon to stretch lunch to 1pm - otherwise by the evening my lovely egg white dinner doesn't even touch the sides.  That said, I feel I've eaten something in the evening and we're going to bed early enough that I don't have time to get hungry again.

I reckon the next four weeks are going to be pretty tough - just got to stick it out

1 comment:

  1. The middle month of PCP sucks -- novelty has worn off, food portions are small, exercises getting serious. Just keep at it; the results speak for themselves!

    ReplyDelete