Saturday 13 August 2011

Busy week

Got to the end of the week - and now a weekend with the family which is great.  Enjoying the exercise and the hints about pushing through to muscle failure really helping...makes you feel as if you're really doing something.

Spent this afternoon teaching my daughter to cycle - she's there already so now we'll have to spend hours going round and round the park as she thinks it's great - which it is!  Anyway, will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings in terms of the diet...does it change every week, every 2 weeks?? Who knows.  Anyway, two weeks successfully completed, although I was a bit annoyed (and slightly concerned) by the really bad throbbing headache my skipping gave me this morning:  it's like a hangover headache when you stand up and you get a throbbing head - but I was getting it from jumping up and down.  Will keep an eye on it (so to speak) but it felt as if it might have been dehydration, but that's odd since I've been drinking loads and loads of water with no booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment