Thursday 25 August 2011

Salty Miso

Had a work dinner tonight...stayed off the sauce which was good but smelt like a smoking house by the time I got home.  The amount Japanese people smoke is off the charts.  Something totally wrong about heavy smoking in a sushi restaurant.  Oh well - when in Wome etc etc.

Second weigh in of PCP today....down to 100.7 kgs, which is now a total reduction of 4.7kgs...or as I would know it, 10.5lbs - which isn't that far off a whole stone!  Went swimming (1.5kms) as part of my triathlon prep for the end of Sept and was amazed how much the shoulder exercises have done already.  Starting to see real progress so I'm pretty bull market on the whole thing still.

Exercises getting more brutal - those squat jumps are just wrong.  And tomorrow's creep is just a bit silly quite frankly.  I'll feel like Yoda or something trundling around the living room.  Or garage - if I'm allowed to do funny walks in there.  Can't skip (although I think me and the security guard have come to some sort of arrangement - he daren't come in when I'm in full flow).  Sorry to hear so many folks are having knee issues with the skipping - I haven't had this problem...just get a very sore shoulder from trying to hold the rope in the right place, but anyway I feel I'm winning my skipping battle.

Onwards and upwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment