Monday 15 August 2011

Week three

Another weekend negotiated and not a glass of red in sight - even with fillet steak on Saturday night...Cycled 83kms on Sunday morning and stuck to the diet during the day - not sure it was sensible but it certainly knackered me out:  we were in bed asleep by 930pm!  Certainly confirms that on the PCP you need a lot of sleep.

Preparing dinner this evening was a laugh...in the way you laugh when you can either do that or cry.  100g protein.  Salmon in 100g pieces looks pitifully inadequate.  And then veg.  Not a great steaming pile of crunchy veg and spicy ratatouille, but a rather small lonely looking assembly...and it was all gone in moments without a trace.  However, I don't feel hungry at the moment - but then again I've just finished it - and my tactic for getting hungry later is to go to sleep.  I can see this week being pretty hard towards the end with the exercise stepping up and the food stepping down.  Still that's what we're here for I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment