Wednesday 3 August 2011

What a day...

So this skipping thing is starting to annoy me properly.  Blaming it on the tools obviously and I have decided to completely disregard Patrick's helpful comments about not spending money on equipment.  Anyone know the most expensive rope on the market?  Seriously though it's a good work out but frustrating.....

Get the food thing now too.  Properly hungry today.  Ren gave me an apple which was most welcome and stopped me piling into the desk which was looking pretty tasty.  I'm also struggling to sit down now my thighs are so painful.  I cycled over 100kms straight up a couple of weeks back and my thighs didn't even squeak.  Now I look like I'm 85 hobbling about.  Still - onwards and upwards...and I have a 7am meeting tomorrow which will mean exercise in the evening:  I could do with the break!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to PCP. It is a fun and challenging journey.

    I totally recommend a rope with a digital counter. It will make things much easier as you move forward through PCP.

    Mine is a thick plastic one and it seems to do the job. My rope was about ¥2,500 (about US$20)

    My skipping has good days and bad ones even after 64 days. Don't stress about it all too much but just get them done the best you can.

    Some of the guys in our group recommend a heavier rope rather than a lighter leather one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh.. they have ropes with counters? Any suggestions on where to find them? Agreed Simon - I need a better skipping rope too.

    ReplyDelete