Tuesday 16 August 2011

Start of week 3

So yesterday saw my first weigh in after starting PCP....was pleasantly surprised with 3.4kgs having come off.  Soon had the wind taken out of my sails by Ren, a PCP veteran who gave me a stern talking to about weight fluctuations, and generally that after two weeks I'd done NOTHING!!!  To be fair to him though he's just finishing some uber-intensive six week Patrick nutter programme (especially designed for people who are slightly unhinged) so I guess he's earned the right....Still - he's been very supportive generally so I'm grateful overall.  Still for lumps like me, getting rid of half a stone (in old money) in two weeks is pretty pleasing.  I know I'm going to hit a wall at some point and it will be hard to get through it - so I reckon you have to take the positives when you get them!

1 comment: