Thursday 4 August 2011

Had to exercise in the evening today after a long day at work - that started in the office at 0645!  Managed to get it done though and had a frugal dinner...I've got a new rope (Asics) which doesn't count for me, but then again I'm still so crap it would be wasted.  Shouting a few choice words seems to help relieve the tension but as is my style I'm already starting to think of other options - running, cycling, staying in bed etc...

No! I'm going to stick with it and that's that.  This first week so far, when all said and done, hasn't been too bad.  The skipping annoys me intensely but there you go - something to work on.  The lunges and squats just make my legs ache like hell and the press ups and sit ups are ok - for now.  Slightly nervous about our diets next week.  Eating not very much has been ok (made me feel and sleep a lot better), but it's going to take some adjustment I'm sure....I can't get the picture out of my head of another PCPer's blog with a picture of his dinner at a dinner party.....an egg - and bizarrely a banana on the same plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment