Sunday 28 August 2011

Day 28 and into week 5

Good weekend...every one that goes by means that it's that much easier not to think too much about a glass (or five) of wine....!

Feel I'm making good progress although my running today was pretty shambolic - but that might have had something to do with the humidity and heat of running in Tokyo on a sunny day in August at 3pm!  Have to spend a little bit more time on the running though for my triathlon at the end of September.  Slightly apprehensive about the food for the coming week - I can really see the impact the diet's having on me (and I've even managed not to look half asleep in this week's photo) but there are times - again at weekends - where I feel I want to start tucking into the table/chair - anything really!

No comments:

Post a Comment